WhatsApp: How to see the message sent by a contact without them knowing
As we all already know, when we receive a message or an image on WhatsApp which we open directly, the double blue checkmarks are displayed and the sender is then informed. Inevitably, and it's kind of the rule of the game on this platform, the person will wait for a reaction from us. But sometimes we don't have the time or even the inclination to talk. This does not prevent curiosity from assailing many people. Do you want to see the content you receive from your contacts without alerting them to your presence? That's good, there are just a few secret little tricks to help you see messages without others knowing. Which precisely saves you the pesky pressure of having to answer every time. Follow the leader !
We have now familiarized ourselves with the rules of WhatsApp. We know in particular that when you send a message, two gray checkmarks are revealed (only one when the contact has not yet received it or if he has blocked you), and they automatically turn blue when you confirm your message. reading. You will also find saved images in your mobile phone gallery (unless this option is disabled) after viewing them. But many people were unaware until now that they could go unnoticed by reading the messages received. Quickly discover these clever techniques.
Here’s how to see images on WhatsApp without the sender knowing
This technique only works on the iPhone . So you will not be able to apply it on an Android device. (For Android tips, it’s further down in the article)
This is a very simple method which involves exporting the chat as an uploaded file along with any attached image.
- First, you need to open WhatsApp and make sure you’re in the main chat window (which displays a list of all your conversations).
- Then select the chat whose messages you want to view and click on the “More” option.
- Then tap on “Export chat”.
- The next step is to click on “Attach media content”.
- Finally, tap on “Save to Files”.
- This way you can choose where you want to save the exported chat and you will find the messages there, as well as the photos. So you can see them quietly without the person in question being aware.
Other tricks so that the sender does not know that you have read their messages
Note that these techniques work on Android and IOS
- Activate airplane mode
Another clever way to see messages without notifying the person concerned is to switch your Smartphone to airplane mode, then read the message.
Airplane mode disables any WiFi or data connection, so WhatsApp will not be able to alert the sender. On the other hand, when you leave airplane mode, the chat will automatically update and your contact will then see the blue checkmarks.
- Through the notification bar
When a WhatsApp message arrives, you can read it directly through the notification bar preview .
– On Android, press the bar and drag it down with your finger. Once the notifications from all your applications are displayed, slowly press the WhatsApp message, to block it on the screen and read it)
– On iOS, just swipe to show the whole bar and all messages received on WhatsApp will appear.
Take care not to click on the message, as this will open the WhatsApp application. If it detects you inside, it will let your contact know that you have read their message.